All aboard the Rocky Mountaineer for a thrilling journey highlighted by views of the mighty Rocky Mountains and several of Canada’s majestic national parks.
- Priced from $2553 per person
- Departure dates from April to October 2023
One of our most popular trips through the Canadian Rockies, this 7-day journey through Canada puts gorgeous scenery at every turn. The tour begins with two days of sightseeing in Vancouver, before boarding the Rocky Mountaineer for two days of daylight-only travel alongside rivers, canyons, and forests to the beautiful destination of Lake Louise. From here, the journey continues through mountains to the resort town of Banff, which is renowned for its variety of outdoor attractions and activities and its charming downtown area. Ride the gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain, visit the hot springs and shop the boutiques over the course of two days before your vacations concludes with a transfer to Calgary.
This itinerary is also available from Calgary to Vancouver based on your travel preference.
- Two days of scenic all-daylight rail travel on Rocky Mountaineer
- Enjoy stays in Canadian Rockies resort town, including one night in beautiful Lake Louise
- Discover Vancouver's popular sites on a Hop-on Hop-off tour
- Explore Banff's popular sites on a sightseeing tour, including a ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain on the Banff Gondola