Few places on Earth compare to Peru. The blend of living history, breathtaking scenery, and vibrant culture found here sets it apart from any other destination.
- Priced from $1959 per person
- Departure dates from January through March 2024
The Andean peaks and valleys are filled with Incan ruins, from famous Machu Picchu to the majestic Sacsayhuaman. Lima and Cusco are whirlwinds of mestizo and Amerindian culture, modern influence, and beautiful, eclectic architecture. On this tour, you can stand among ancient ruins, hike in the Andes, meet llamas, shop at traditional Peruvian markets, and explore two of South America’s preeminent cities. With the services of friendly Local Hosts, you’ll be sure to get the most out of your Peruvian adventure.
- Visit to the ruins of Ollantaytambo
- Excursion to Pisac and the Awana Kancha llama farm
- City tours of Cusco and Lima
- Machu Picchu