Discover the highlights of South Africa with a rail journey on the luxurious Blue Train from Pretoria to Cape Town.
- From $4295 per person
- Departure dates in February, March, October, and November 2023
Watch as the highlights of South Africa unfold before your eyes on this unforgettable journey from Cape Town to Johannesburg. Enjoy amazing views from the Flying Dutchman Funicular Railroad, taste the flavorful wines of the Franschhoek and Stellenbosch valleys and take in the unique offerings of Cape Town. A hotel on wheels, the iconic Blue Train takes us even further into South Africa, all the while offering luxurious amenities and memorable vistas of mountains, wine country, old diamond mines and more. The train arrives in Pretoria with even more excitement lying ahead. Our time in Kruger will have no shortage of opportunities to spot wild game and soak in the exotic beauty of the protected land. From the cultural epicenter of Cape Town to the wild of Kruger, there is much to see on this memorable trip.
- Scenic rail excursion on the Flying Dutchman Railroad
- Visit to Table Mountain and Cape Point
- Boulders Bay excursion to visit the penguin colony
- Tour of Kimberley with visit to 'The Big Hole' Mine Museum
- Two full-day game drives in Kruger National Park