From medieval architecture to ethereal waterfalls, coast along the sparkling Adriatic Sea and experience the best of Croatia. Begin your journey in Zagreb, the illustrious capital of Croatia. Stand in awe before the cascading waterfalls of Krka National Park. Discover the ancient palace of Emperor Diocletian in Split. Enjoy a memorable 7-night cruise on the Adriatic Sea along Croatia’s coast aboard a privately chartered ship. On Brac Island, take in the “Golden Cape” of Bol. Visit the island of Biševo, home to the mystical Blue Cave. Tour the Old City of Dubrovnik and walk along the picturesque cobblestone streets. See the country’s immaculate beauty as you cruise its vibrant waters and step into its rich history.
- From $3599 per person
- Departures in 2024: April 6, 30, May 4, 14, June 4, 14, July 2, 30, August 9, 13, September 10
Wander along medieval walls, marvel at enchanting waterfalls, and relax on sunny islands. From Zagreb to Dubrovnik, set out to experience the best of Croatia and the Adriatic Coast.
- Stand before the breathtaking waterfalls in Krka National Park.
- Explore the Old City of Dubrovnik with a local expert.
- Meet the owner of a family farm and learn about prosciutto production.
- Experience a Captain’s welcome dinner upon arrival in Split.
- Dine on Continental cuisine at a favorite local restaurant in Zagreb.
- Relax on the “Golden Cape” of Bol, one of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia.