Take in the beauty of the Canadian Rockies on this 7 day journey through the majestic scenery and sights spanning two provinces.
- Priced from $2520 per person
- Departure dates from May to October 2024
The majestic Canadian Rockies span nearly 69,500 square miles across two provinces. Along this great expanse are quiet alpine towns and breathtaking scenery. When combined with private, first-class accommodation aboard VIA Rail’s Canadian, it makes for the perfect romantic getaway.
Start with a day at leisure to discover the iconic city of Vancouver. You will then board the renowned Canadian bound for your next destination, Jasper. Along your journey, you will be witness to the awe-inspiring sights of the Canadian Rockies, a truly spectacular vision.
Once in Jasper, you will have time to explore the beautiful town before taking a day excursion to the Columbia Icefield enroute to Lake Louise. Amidst scenery of majestic cascading mountains, you will spend the night at Lake Louise before continuing to your next destination, Banff, home to hot springs and the spectacular Banff National Park. With your two days of sightseeing, you will witness sights like the Surprise Corner, Tunnel Mountain Drive, and a unique gondola ride to the top of the Sulphur Mountains. Your exciting rail journey ends after your stay in Banff as you transfer to Calgary to make your way home. Well-planned sightseeing and ample time at your leisure complete this itinerary to create a truly memorable vacation by rail.
- Experience a classic overnight rail adventure aboard VIA Rail's Canadian
- Get a new perspective on Canada's changing scenery from the Skyline and Park observation cars
- Visit the Columbia Icefield and take a ride on an Ice Explorer
- Get a birds' eye view of the Sunwapta Valley at the Glacier Skywalk
- Explore Banff's popular sites on a sightseeing tour, including a ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain on the Banff Gondola